Friday, July 20, 2012

T.A.R.D.I.S. - Inspired Fingerless Gloves

After making the Dalek gloves, it was only a matter of time before I got the urge to make a pair of matching T.A.R.D.I.S. gloves.  After several false starts (making horizontal lines that stand out in crochet is quite difficult!), I ended up with something I'm happy with.  I couldn't decide whether to make them with the sign on the door or not, so I made both.  I like the look of the pair with out best, but the ones with the sign appeal to my sense of accuracy.






The pattern is available both at my etsy store, or on Ravelry.  The pattern is of intermediate difficulty, and is for medium/large women's sized gloves, with instructions to make smaller and larger sizes.  I also have a couple of already made pairs on etsy, and am happy to do custom orders

1 comment:

  1. The keyword of our knit product is “quality”, and only the products that pass the most stringent tests are worthy of the name Yhao.  A project born in a temple, and now has become the temple of quality!  fingerless mittens with flap

    ReplyDelete